Global Arab Network (GAN) welcomes you to the largest Online Business Community for the Middle East and North Africa region from around the globe.
Global Arab Network offers a unique networking facility for businesspeople and decision makers to interact and promote their activities and organizations by submitting news and press releases.
This service allows the members to upload their news on to the network and share them with GAN’s global readership of businessmen, executives, politicians, diplomats and other decision makers interested in the region. This facility attracts millions of visitors and creates the largest online VIP community of more than 35,000 members and subscribers (based on March 2010 statistics).
The interactive nature of the network encourages communication between subscribers and visitors to the website, allowing your company to reach a wide, active audience from the MENA business scene. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please click HERE
It is worth mentioning that GAN covers news from the Middle East and North Africa concerning national and international affairs, economy and business, science and technology, culture and society, entertainment and lifestyle.
GAN also offers a customised country-based Email Newsletter Service, which alerts the subscribers to the latest news and information regarding their countries of interest. Subscribe HERE
London-based Global Arab Network, a comprehensive news and information service about the Arab World in English and Arabic, aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To deliver comprehensive news and information about the Arab world to high-level senior decision makers worldwide;
- To address the needs of industry professionals, directors and managers;
- To foster good relations between Arab countries and the rest of the world;
- To build an exclusive online community for high-level executives;
- To offer a platform for economic leadership in the Arab world;
- To present cross-sectoral news for leading industry thought and practice;
- To offer a unique networking facility – connecting people who can work and do business together;
Global Arab Network